• Will strive to remove social inequality and untouchability.
• Will promote spinning wheel and encourage the use of
hand-spun, hand-woven Khadi.
• Will have respect for all religions and encourage the academic community to pursue the values of Truth and Non- violence through the study of religions.
• Will give importance to the mother tongue and impart education through Gujarati and Hindi.
• Will promote the use of Hindi and Hindustani through the Devnagari and Persian scripts.
• Will give equal importance to industrial and intellectual education.
• Will spread education in villages.
• Will give importance to the hygienic and sanitation needs of the village community in its curriculum.
• Will underline the importance of physical exercise and manual labour.